Monday, January 18, 2010

Movie Night

I love movie night. Weather it is a new movie in the theater or an old movie in my room...I love watching movies!!! So this night was pretty easy to plan. We bought the kids Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and well that says it all. I made spaghetti and meat balls for dinner then we watched the movie and had different flavored popcorn for dessert.

I loved this story as a child I remember it being one of my favorite books.There was just something about food falling from the sky that was so exciting. The books illustrations were incredible however they were printed in only two colors, black and yellow. You can imagine how amazing it was to see this story brought to life on the big screen. It was a fun night and the kids loved it just as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment