Sunday, December 20, 2009

I love school....

My favorite time of the school year is during the holiday's. There are so many fun activities and events for everyone! I got to be Santa's little helper again this year but this time it was two days. I help coordinate the students for Santa pictures. The students just laugh and smile at me all day long. They ask me... "aren't you my art teacher" and I will say "sugar of course I am but I'm also one of Santa's many helpers". ;) They are so funny. This year my principal and assistant principal gave teachers the 12 days of Christmas. It was so fun coming to school to see what they had planned. The many gifts included: 12 days of jean's, coco and cookies, breakfast, nachos, ice cream sundaes, slipper day, bring your Christmas Spirit day and many more. I dressed up as a present for Christmas spirit day. This time my students asked "where are your arms, what's inside of the box and how did you get in there". It was fun and as always...I'm looking forward to next years activities and events!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You were so meant to be an elementary teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete