Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas memories...

I remember in Ms. Merrell's 2nd grade class we put on a play for Christmas. It was "The Night Before Christmas in Texas That Is." I remember practicing in the class room and on the stage. I remember the boy's playing the reindeer had to wear pantyhose. I remember the "jolly" boy in the class getting to dressing-up as Santa. The coolest part ... Mom bought the book and had all the students in class sign it for me. Looking back at those 7 year old's signatures I find Kerri Drenth and Jamie Richards. How sweet and lucky to have my dear friends apart of this memory from Christmas past.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember this but probably b/c Ms. Merrell was my most traumatizing teacher EVER! I have seemed to block lots of memories from that year. I do remember someone cheating on a spelling test, but I won't name names. ;-) And I remember Ms. Merrell not letting kids go to the bathroom unless you said MAY I go instead of CAN I.

    ReplyDelete