Thursday, June 25, 2009

All Aboard!

Last week we experienced the Boomerang Express during our VBS week at First Baptist Church Dickinson. What a great week! 5 days, 178 children, 20 decisions for Christ!! Our motto was "It All Comes Back to Jesus!" This was my second year as craft director....what a blessing.!! The energy during this week fills my cup!! I grew up at FBCD and attended many VBSs as a child and youth and now as an adult. I am so happy I am able to share this fun week with my children!


Best news about VBS.....Kanon became a Christian! Happy Christian Birthday to you Kanon Ball!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPPS... I deleted my comment. I had said... you are so much more than just the crafts director!!! Thanks for all your hard work and help. Praise the Lord for Kanon's decision and an awesome week! This past week filled my cup too!

    ReplyDelete