Sunday, April 5, 2009

I've been bit.....and I liked it!!!

I read Twilight. And......I LOVED it!!! First, I would like to thank Jamie for sending me the audio books and second, Kelli for lending me the real books. The audio was great however, I listen to it at night before bed....not a good time to listen...too tired. So I knew my friend Kelli was a fan and to my luck she has all four books for me to borrow. Thanks ladies! I watched the movie too and well I've got mixed reviews about it. I have to say Summit Entertainment could and should have done much better....hello where was Spielberg, Lucas, Howard!?! Did they not know how huge this was...come on!! Anyway, I've been bit....and I liked it!!

.....and the lion fell in love with the lamb.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd get hooked!!! I think New Moon will be better than Twilight at the theater in November. They have a new director and a much bigger budget. But you have to admit, the actors were looking gooooooooood!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete