Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gotta have this....

Kim, Lacy and I had makeovers Saturday at JcPenny's before we went out for round two of Lacy's 30th B-day. We had a fun time trying new products and learning a few new trick....well there was one product I was interested in, I tried it out and now I will never leave the house without it. Here is the pitch.......

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

Your full-coverage insurance policy against all fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked and hard-to-blend eye-shadow accidents. Our silicone based eye-shadow primer transforms any eye shadow into a perfectly blendable, color-drenched, intensified version of its self, then locks it down perfectly `till you take it off. Our skin soothing formula evens out the skin tone on your lids and smoothes out lines while it secures a barrier between the oils of your skin and your makeup, so no shadow catastrophes will ever happen again. "Thank you Shadow Insurance, I can sleep better at night knowing you're on my side!"

OK that last bit was a little corney. Anyway, I just had to share this AWESOME product. I've used it everyday and my eyeshadow looks great ALL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment