Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yummy!!

There is a bakery in Alvin that sales cake balls. They are so delicious and each month their price goes up. I recently discovered how to make them...YES!!! It's so easy I had to share. Please write back if you try them. I'd love to read your thoughts and combination of flavors. My first batch was....as you can see...all chocolate. I'd love to try strawberry next. Enjoy!

1 box of your favorite cake mix
1 jar of matching frosting
2 packages of white or chocolate bark
1 package cupcake wrappers

Bake cake according to instructions on box. Once out of the oven and hot, crumble into a bowl and mix in the jar of frosting. Place cake into fridge to cool. Roll into small balls, place back into fridge for a few minutes. Melt bark according to instructions. Dip, roll, pour (have to work on this part) cake balls in melted bark and place on wax paper to cool. They are ready to eat within minutes.

I transferred them to cupcake wrappers for a little style..Jarrod got my first batch for his birthday....they were great. He was so pleased! He didn't mind the orange cow and pig cupcake wrappers...note to self must start collecting cute yet adult looking cupcake wrappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment